Metal Roofing Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Purchased a home or business and haven’t had the roof inspected, repaired or replaced since? Wondering if it may be time to replace the roof on your house? Noticed some wear-and-tear such as chipped or cracked shingles? Interested in replacing your roof with one that will last for many decades? Considering a metal roof for your home or business? At Timberman Roofing we are proud to offer metal roof installation in Fort Walton Beach and the surrounding Florida Panhandle areas. Simply give us a call, let us know what is going on and we’ll get you added to our schedule for your consultation.
How To Tell If I Need A New Roof?
Although the Florida Panhandle weather can be quite lovely, it can also wreak havoc on our homes, especially the roofs. When it comes to needing inspections, repairs and even replacements, we recommend keeping an eye out for the following:
- Your current roof is over 12 years old.
- You notice visible cracks and/or leaks in your roof.
- You’ve noticed your shingles are curling or peeling back.
- You’ve noticed decaying, broken or otherwise damaged shingles.
- Your roof experienced wind, hurricane or hail damage.
- You are missing shingles on your roof.
- Your roof has only one layer.
- You have experienced interior water damage.
Noticed any of the above problems?
About Fort Walton Beach Metal Roofing
Metal roofing is a wonderful option for both commercial and residential projects, they are affordable, customizable, come in a variety of colors and finishes, are durable and can last for many decades with proper care. During your consultation, ask about the many options available to you.
Benefits of Metal Roofs
Along with looking fantastic, our metal roofs also have various benefits over the alternatives, which include:
- Metal roofs come in various styles that can match your home and/or neighborhood.
- Metal roofs keep the home cooler, making your house more energy-efficient.
- Metal roofs have a proven performance of 50+ years.
- Metal roofing is fire resistant.
- Metal roofing is lightweight and helps to preserve the integrity of your structure.
- Metal roofs have interlocking panels for maximum wind resistance and protection, perfect for hurricanes.
Schedule Metal Roof Installation in Fort Walton Beach Today
Considering a metal roof for your Fort Walton Beach home or business? Contact Timberman Roofing today to get started, we’d be happy to get your consultation scheduled.