Metal Roofing Santa Rosa County, Florida
Have you noticed wear-and-tear on your roof such as chipped, cracked or even missing shingles? Worried that a tiny problem may become something a bit more catastrophic if you don’t get it handled? Wondering if you may need roof repairs or even an entirely new roof on your home or business? At Timberman Roofing, we understand how important it is to have a structurally sound roof over your head and are happy to provide metal roofs in Santa Rosa County, and the surrounding areas of the Florida Panhandle. Metal roofs are a wonderful option for both commercial and residential projects and can keep your home or business safe for many decades to come. Interested in an inspection of your roof and free quote? Contact Timberman Roofing today.
How To Tell If I Need A New Roof?
When it comes to the Florida Panhandle, it can take quite a beating on our roofs, between the extreme heat and UV damage, to our natural elements. When it comes to repairing or replacing your roof, here are the signs we recommend looking out for:
- Your roof has only one layer.
- You notice visible cracks and/or leaks in your roof.
- You’ve noticed your shingles are curling or peeling back.
- Your current roof is over 12 years old.
- You are missing shingles on your roof.
- You have experienced interior water damage.
- You’ve noticed decaying, broken or otherwise damaged shingles.
- Your roof experienced wind, hurricane or hail damage.
Noticed any of the above issues? Feel free to reach out to Timberman Roofing, we’d be happy to help determine exactly what needs to be done with your roof to keep your home, belongings and family safe and sound.
About Santa Rosa County Metal Roofing
Although shingle roofs are still some of the most popular in the Florida Panhandle, metal roofs have become quite popular as well. They come in a variety of styles, colors and finishes and can be matched to your exact needs. They are also extremely durable and can last for many decades to come, no need to worry about repairing or replacing shingles.
Benefits of Metal Roofs
Along with looking amazing, metal roofs have various other benefits as well. Which include:
- Metal roofs keep the home cooler, making your house more energy-efficient.
- Metal roofs have a proven performance of 50+ years.
- Metal roofing is fire resistant.
- Metal roofs come in various styles that can match your home and/or neighborhood.
- Metal roofing is lightweight and helps to preserve the integrity of your structure.
- Metal roofs have interlocking panels for maximum wind resistance and protection, perfect for hurricanes.
Schedule Metal Roof Installation in Santa Rosa County Today
Considering a metal roof in Santa Rosa County, Florida? Reach out to Timberman Roofing today to get started.