Metal Roofing Walton County, Florida
Purchased a home or business and think you may need a new roof? Checking out your different options and think you may want a metal roof? Noticed wear-and-tear? Want to avoid a catastrophic problem such as a leak? Interested in peace of mind? At Timberman Roofing we are proud to offer metal roofs in Walton County and the surrounding areas of the Florida Panhandle. Not sure whether you need a new roof? We’d be happy to provide an inspection. For any of your roofing needs, reach out to Timberman Roofing, we’re always happy to help and can get you added to our schedule.
How Do I Know I Need Roofing Help?
When it comes to living in the Florida Panhandle, the extreme weather can really take a toll on our roofs. Between heavy rain and sun exposure to hurricanes and tornadoes, there are a number of things that can wear-and-tear our roofs. Wondering if you may need roof repairs or replacement? Here are some signs to look for:
- You’ve noticed decaying, broken or otherwise damaged shingles.
- Your roof has only one layer.
- You’ve noticed your shingles are curling or peeling back.
- You are missing shingles on your roof.
- You have experienced interior water damage.
- You notice visible cracks and/or leaks in your roof.
- Your roof experienced wind, hurricane or hail damage.
- Your current roof is over 12 years old.
Noticing any of the above issues? Not to worry! Contact Timberman Roofing and we can get you added to our schedule for a consultation.
About Walton County Metal Roofing
When it comes to roofing, there is a wide variety of types available. Metal roofing is a wonderful option for both commercial and residential projects that comes in a variety of colors and finishes. Metal roofs are extremely durable against nature and can last for many decades unlike other roofing types.
Benefits of Metal Roofs
Along with looking absolutely amazing, metal roofs have various benefits which include:
- Metal roofs keep the home cooler, making your house more energy-efficient.
- Metal roofs come in various styles that can match your home and/or neighborhood.
- Metal roofs have interlocking panels for maximum wind resistance and protection, perfect for hurricanes.
- Metal roofs have a proven performance of 50+ years.
- Metal roofing is fire resistant.
- Metal roofing is lightweight and helps to preserve the integrity of your structure.
Schedule Metal Roof Installation in Walton County Today
Think you may need a metal roof installed in Walton County? Contact Timberman Roofing today, we would be more than happy to assist with your needs.